I just want to a suggestion that what should I learn JavaScript or React Js. I learn JavaScript to intermediate level but not done any project in JavaScript, my ultimate goal is to learn master React. So please suggest me what I do should I build projects in JavaScript first and learn React later or skip project and learn React and build projects in React. Thanks in advance.
1
votes
Opinion based questions are off-topic for this site.
- zero298
To master React, you must master JavaScript. You may not need to master JavaScript first before you start learning React though, so it's up to you.
- Bergi
Projects in React are projects in JS. The caveat is that any significant React project uses JS you may/not know/understand--the question is whether or not you're able to learn them in tandem. We have no way of knowing that.
- Dave Newton
What newbies don't get right quite often is that tech stack is selected based on the task. Without a task you don't have a ground for any technical decision. There's no good or bad choice, there's an equation for which you have only the right side, and all you do is choosing the way to solve it. Real-world projects usually don't have alternatives, they're forced to use one thing and not another, by a number of reasons.
- astef