I´m new at neural networks and I just defined my first artificial neural network as follows:
model = Sequential()
model.add(Dense(25,input_dim = 20, activation = 'relu'))
model.add(Dense(50,activation='relu'))
model.add(Dense(10,activation='relu'))
model.add(Dense(20,activation='relu'))
model.add(Dense(4,activation='softmax'))
Therefore, it has 4 hidden layers (first one working as input) and the output layer.
Then, I have compiled the model using Adam optimizer with a learning rate of 0.2 and categorical crossentropy because I´m dealing with a multiclass problem. See below:
adam = optimizers.Adam(lr = 0.2)
model.compile(loss='categorical_crossentropy', optimizer= adam, metrics=['accuracy'])
When checking the performance of the model (accuracy & loss) is pretty low. See below the results:

Please, see results with learning rate decreased to lr = 0.001:
Please, see info about the dataset below:
RangeIndex: 2000 entries, 0 to 1999
Data columns (total 21 columns):
battery_power 2000 non-null int64
blue 2000 non-null int64
clock_speed 2000 non-null float64
dual_sim 2000 non-null int64
fc 2000 non-null int64
four_g 2000 non-null int64
int_memory 2000 non-null int64
m_dep 2000 non-null float64
mobile_wt 2000 non-null int64
n_cores 2000 non-null int64
pc 2000 non-null int64
px_height 2000 non-null int64
px_width 2000 non-null int64
ram 2000 non-null int64
sc_h 2000 non-null int64
sc_w 2000 non-null int64
talk_time 2000 non-null int64
three_g 2000 non-null int64
touch_screen 2000 non-null int64
wifi 2000 non-null int64
price_range 2000 non-null int64
dtypes: float64(2), int64(19)
Dataset has been normalized and One Hot encoding applied to price_range attribute which is the one containing the 4 labels.
