10
votes

Xcode will not stop on any breakpoints in this 1 project I have all the others work fine.

My Build Config : Debug, Breakpoints have been activated, Debug Workflow : Set to Always show Strip Style: Set to All Symbols

I have tried deleting the Defaults: Delete the Xcode preference defaults delete com.apple.dt.Xcode

I have reinstalled Xcode, ran the project on another mac and breakpoints were fine

Any ideas would be great

Thank you

1
Maybe this question can provide some help: stackoverflow.com/questions/39922865 - Paulo Mattos
I tried all those suggested solutions still no luck - Malcolmn Roberts
You probably already tried this: delete the DerivedData folder and remove all iOS simulators. - Paulo Mattos
I tried that again now, no luck yet. Any other ideas? - Malcolmn Roberts
Not really, sorry man. Anyway I upvoted your question so we get more eyeballs on this ;-) - Paulo Mattos

1 Answers

3
votes

I found the answer that was causing my Xcode not to register breakpoints.

Inside Build Settings, Generate Debug Symbols must be set to YES