0
votes

A Wordpress site of mine seems to have changed some of my pages permalinks by adding __trashed after the slug. Note that not all pages are affected, neither do other post types.

Anyone might have seen the same problem & a clue what might have caused it? I can remove it manualy, but it's kind of weird and I don't want it to happen again :)

I'm using WP v 4.5.3 & the plugins are up to date.

plugins used:

  • Bulletproof security
  • comet cache (former zencache, former quick cache)
  • Yoast SEO
  • Mailpoet
  • Captcha by BestWebSoft
  • Event organiser
  • ACF
3

3 Answers

0
votes

Posted my question above also @ the Wordpress forums, it seems to be caused by the Press permit addon pack: PP Collaborative Editing Pack

It changes page names when you edit and save your sites menu.

For more info, see this thread: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-permalinkslug-changed-page-to-page_trashed/

0
votes

Simply export the page then change the page title (existing) then import the exported page. When a page shows trashed in permalink then not considered as a page so you need to remove that. no need of deletion the existing page with trashed in permalink before a fresh copy imported. I changed http://www.artbabyalbania.com/trashed/homepage-4 to http://www.artbabyalbania.com/homepage-4 to http://www.artbabyalbania.com/ (set as a front static page from settings)

0
votes

quick edit the page and change the slug. I changed https://restorify.io/jobs and it worked