Hello my name is vaibhav and my site is www.tricky-photoshop.com I am having a peculiar problem with my website. I have created an "about" page for my website and it was working fine few days ago.
But now with the same URL, my theme is showing "page not found". For example suppose I have set the URL of "about" page as "abc.com/about" and then publish the page but when i type "abc.com/about" in URL box in my Google Chrome then my website shows "page not found".
Screenshots
- https://www.box.com/s/zcjm532yzavc4rdyyxki (note that the URL is " /about")
- https://www.box.com/s/9jjfnsdv6i79glf7aa2r (with same URL theme is showing "page not found")
Same thing happens with all the pages in my website (except home) but with posts its working fine.
Thank You in advance
about, instead of a page. Can you try changing your permalinks settings to include the category name for instance? - Nikola Ivanov Nikolov