0
votes

My program runs through a ton of historical data to refine it into a byte array of data I can use to run simulations. I plan to build and run a lot of simulations, and I don't want to wait 5-10 minutes for refinement every time i build and start a simulation. I'm trying to store the code-generated byte arrays in the program via code to something like a resource file in visual studio so that when I build the program it will run the pre-generated 'cached' byte array instead of spending 5-10 minutes generating it. I was attempting to do this solution but its not working and I think its because I don't understand the right way to go about it. Is there an easy solution to storing programmatically generated byte array and it be available in build?

Thanks!

Why don't you just store it in a file if it doesn't already exist? - Tim Roberts