1
votes

I use input type="text" for the output range of a JS UI Slider(works only with input type="text"), but I want to give it some styling.

For example after 3 characters, I would like a comma and a line break, as in the left image here:

example of ideal output

This is my code at present:

<input type="text" id="amount1" readonly style="position: absolute;">
for me it is unclear question. Please brief it - Ayaz Ali Shah
how get i make the right one number to look like the left one.It is <input type="text" > - Med.Mass
I've attempted to improve the English of this, but am not completely sure that I have got the meaning correct - feel free to edit further if necessary. - DaveyDaveDave
That won’t work with an input type=text. Just use a “normal” HTML element for the output, that you can format any way you like. If you eventually need the selected value to be send with a form or something like that, then put it into a hidden input field as well. - CBroe
my JS UI Slider works only with input type="text" - Med.Mass