0
votes

I am trying to fetch Double Click for Publishers data from my Google Analytics account, but the dfp metrics are not possivble to fetch via the reporting api.

Am I right that I need to have GA360 for this?

That's the error message:

Restricted metric(s): ga:dfpRevenue can only be queried under certain conditions. For details see https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/dimsmets.

Can I fetch this data via the google DFP API?

1
I just tested it with a 360 account and it dosent work for me either. I will email Google see what they have to say. - DaImTo
Okay sounds great. I wait for the response - Markus_DE_HH

1 Answers

1
votes

Set up the DoubleClick for Publishers reporting integration

Preflight checklist To see DFP reports in GA the following criteria must be met:

  1. You have a Google Analytics 360 account.
  2. The majority of tags on your site are Google Publisher Tags (GPT).
  3. Select a user who will be an administrator of both DFP and GA Premium.

This will only work with a 360 account which has been set up to use GPT