I'm trying to sort out caching for my website which is a very large eCommerce site over 45,000 products and counting http://comparedeals.net.
I have added a caching plugin wp super cache but the problem is when I test my site at https://tools.pingdom.com the score for browser caching is only 4. https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/dFhyLB/http://comparedeals.net
**4 Leverage browser caching**
The following cacheable resources have a short freshness lifetime. Specify an expiration at least one week in the future for the following resources:
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique-child/style.css
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique/css/reset.css
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique/custom.css
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique/functions/css/shortcodes.css
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique/images/ico-cart-light.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique/images/ico-search.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/themes/wootique/styles/default.css
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-5s-16GB-Gold-200x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-5s-16GB-Space-Grey-200x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-6s-16GB-Space-Grey-123x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-SE-16GB-Gold-96x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-SE-16GB-Rose-Gold-97x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-SE-16GB-Silver-96x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Apple-iPhone-SE-16GB-Space-Grey-96x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/HTC-10-32GB-Glacial-Silver-100x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/LG-G5-32GB-Titan-Grey-100x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-32GB-Black-101x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge-32GB-Black-98x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Sony-Xperia-Z5-Black-100x200.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/comparedeals-logo.png
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/slider2/b3b5017c06a693ceb7a6c5c279a5795d.jpeg
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/slider2/s1.jpeg
http://comparedeals.net/wp-content/uploads/slider2/upgrade-desktop_v2.jpeg
http://comparedeals.net/wp-includes/js/thickbox/loadingAnimation.gif
http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat:400&subset=latin
http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Varela+Round%3Aregular
How can I increase my website score for caching using wp super cache, I tried W3 Total cache which increased that score to 94 but my pages slowed down to 60 seconds to load a page.
I basically just want my website to load as fast as possible any advice please?
Also my hosting is business level shared bluehost cloud site so I assume I have the necessary resources.