Hey everyone I'm having trouble installing the 'Spring IDE' plugin for Eclipse (Version 4.5.2 Mars) and was wondering how to fix this problem.
From my understanding, it appears the require files are missing in order to install the Spring IDE. This is the message I get.
======================================================================== Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: Spring IDE Spring Data Support 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE (org.springframework.ide.eclipse.data.feature.feature.group 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE)
Missing requirement: Spring IDE Live Beans Graph 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE (org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui.livegraph 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.zest.core [1.0.0,2.0.0)' but it could not be found Cannot satisfy dependency:
- From: Spring IDE Spring Data Support 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE (org.springframework.ide.eclipse.data.feature.feature.group 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE) To: org.springframework.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group 0.0.0 Cannot satisfy dependency:
- From: Spring IDE Core (required) 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE (org.springframework.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group 3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE) To: org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui.livegraph [3.7.3.201602250914-RELEASE]
===========================================================================
I'm pretty new to web development and I'd really like to learn how to create web application using spring MVC. Is there anyway to get around this?