[a continuation of this question]
In order to embed resources in a SWF file, I have to add lines to my HXML file. However, since I'm using FlashDevelop, I don't know where to find that. Where should I put stuff I would ordinarily specify in my HXML?
[a continuation of this question]
In order to embed resources in a SWF file, I have to add lines to my HXML file. However, since I'm using FlashDevelop, I don't know where to find that. Where should I put stuff I would ordinarily specify in my HXML?
There's more detailed help about the projects settings you need in the Haxe wiki.
You can use a custom
.hxmlfile to build your project in FlashDevelop. Go to Project -> Properties.... Choose Custom Build as compilation target. Go to the Build tab and insert the following line in the Pre-Build Command Line field (assuming you named your build configurationcompile.hxmland placed it in the root of the project directory):$(CompilerPath)\haxe.exe $(ProjectDir)\compile.hxml