17
votes

I'm working on an app that uses LinkedIn api.

Since about two days I can't get any response from the endpoint "company-statistics".

To be more specific, I'm calling

https://api.linkedin.com/v1/companies/2414183/company-statistics?format=json

And all I can get is an "internal service error", a sort of 500.

I tried the same api call in apigee console, with a brand new user account and requesting metrics from the testing company, provided by LinkedIn.

Nothing changed.

This is the response I'm getting since the issue appeared.

{
  "errorCode": 0,
  "message": "Internal service error",
  "requestId": "PTQ3EFE2DV",
  "status": 500,
  "timestamp": 1459414081903
}

Thanks in advance.

This is still completely borked. @LinkedIn, why do you have to keep messing up your API? Sort it out. - Jimbali
We have the same problem. Can't find the cause or a workaround. This is a mess. - Steph
we started hitting this issue as well starting on March 26th. since then it has been failing consistently. - sethpollack
Yep, many clients are complaining about this. Did that department all quit? - Jon
@Jon Seems like they are finally addressing the issue: stackoverflow.com/questions/36328622/… - maxdelia