I am trying to analyse My MVC Project to sonar-Qube.
My Sonar-Qube version is 5.3 & MSBuild runner version is 1.1. My Visual Studio Version is 2013
The MVC project is new and only contains code that comes default when you create the project. after analysis it is showing me errors for jQuery and bootstrap JavaScript files that are in the project.
Analysis in Sonar-Qube
My Batch File that runs MSBuild Sonar Runner Analysis
@ECHO OFF
@setlocal
@REM Start Sonar Begin Process
ECHO.
ECHO Start Sonar Begin Process.
ECHO ==================================================
D:\Nishant\Sonar\MSBuildRunner\1.1\MSBuild.SonarQube.Runner.exe begin /k:"Study:A" /v:1.0.20160118 /n:"Study.A" /d:sonar.host.url=http://localhost:9999
@REM Start Project Build
ECHO.
ECHO Start Project Build.
ECHO ==================================================
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe" /verbosity:quiet /t:Clean;Rebuild
@REM Start Sonar End Process
ECHO.
ECHO Start Sonar End Process.
ECHO ==================================================
D:\Nishant\Sonar\MSBuildRunner\1.1\MSBuild.SonarQube.Runner.exe end
Question: How do I remove these Java-Scripts from analysis as I do not want them to affect my Analysis. As per my understanding I could not give exclude using "sonar-project.properties" Consider to add a project-level file settings back, similar to the sonar-project.properties.
Note: I also do want to include my personal Java-Scripts to be in analysis.
