I've been following on how to install the Community Auth to codeigniter. I followed the instructions in the installation guide:
15 Create a user for testing purposes by editing the user_data array that is inside the create_user method, which is in the Examples controller. When specifying a user level, be aware of the “levels_and_roles” array located in config/authentication. In order to login in the next step the user level must be set to 9, which by default is an admin. Also note that this method of user creation does not account for password strength, yet the login validation does. A password that is strong enough will have an uppercase letter, a number, and be at least 8 characters long. Run /examples/create_user in your browser to create the user.
However, I can't still login to it. It says that LOGIN ERROR: Invalid Username, Email Address, or Password., always.
I already changed these:
$user_data = array(
'user_name' => 'admin',
'user_pass' => 'admiN123',
'user_email' => '[email protected]',
'user_level' => '9', // 9 if you want to login @ examples/index.
);
and use it to login but login error again and again.