0
votes

Once I have uploaded the Elise theme I bought from ThemeForest get the following warning messages:

Warning: fopen(/websites/la/launchhousing.org.au/wp-content/languages/es_ES.po) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /websites/la/launchhousing.org.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3666

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /websites/la/launchhousing.org.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3669

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /websites/la/launchhousing.org.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3672

Under the 'live preview' I can't see anything except the menu on the left hand side.

I installed WordPress using the one click installer Melbourne IT (my hosting provider) offers.

Live Site

How can I fix this?

1
error for fopen() is that you need change the permissions of the file that you are trying to read, so that it can be read. Error of fread() is that you are not passing the file name in the function, format of fread() is fread(youfile,length). similarly syntax of fclose() is fclose(yourfilehandle); - Sourabh Kumar Sharma
Ask this question in the ThemeForest support center for the theme. You will get a better response Josh. - m4n0

1 Answers

-1
votes

change your theme folder permission with 777 then try again.