I would like to know if it is possible to add a prerequiste for a msi installer through Installshield. (Through this link looks as was possible) I am able to build a exe that works properly, but if I try to get a msi installer I get the following error:
-7067: Your project contains InstallShield prerequisites. A Setup.exe setup launcher is required if you are building a release that includes InstallShield prerequisites. Change your release settings to build Setup.exe, or remove the prerequisites from your project.
In the redistributables window I have added .NET 4.5 framework, and in its build location download from web. Anyway fails for msi in all the build locations
Setup.exe setup launcheris a must if you have added some prerequisites e.g. .Net framework 4.5 fromInstallation Designer -> Application Data -> Redistributesin a basic MSI project. You won''t get an output if you have configured your project output either forSingle ExecutableorSingle MSI Package. Uncheck both the check-boxes forSingle ExecutableandSingle MSI PackageonProject Assistanttab to get rid of this issue. - RBT