This question is similar to AngularFire - How do I query denormalised data? but I really do want an answer that uses AngularFire (current version is 0.82). This is an example of the data structure I use:
{
"users": {
"user1": {
"name": "Alice",
"lists": {
"list1": "true"
}
},
"user2": {
"name": "Bob",
"lists": {
"list2": "true"
}
}
},
"lists": {
"list1": {
"title": "Example"
},
"list2": {
"title": "Example2"
}
}
}
or, in a different notation: to get all of one user's lists we need all of these:
users/$userID/lists/$listID
and the lists' content is stored under:
lists/$listID
What I want to achieve is to be able to access the content of a specific user's lists, but without "manually" iterating over each $ListID.
An even nicer answer can include code that wraps that access in an AngularFire extended service, similar to the code under "Creating AngularFire Services" at AngularFire docs