1
votes

i try to install moodle web software...i m using wamp server and sqlserver 2005 version. i install php driver for php5.3.0 thread safe version..i just paste that php_sqlsrv_ts.dll driver file into my php ext directory...i include this line extension=php_sqlsrv_ts.dll in my php.ini file... now i restart my wampserver...i m getting this error...

PHP Startup: sqlsrv: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626 These options need to match

get this error also in my apache log file

ADODB Error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

please anybody help me..

2

2 Answers

0
votes

I also tried working with that server as well, and got errors.

Then I found XAMPP.

XAMPP is much more reliable and it's working great.

0
votes

Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613 PHP compiled with module API=20090626

I think the module sounds like it was compiled with Visual Studio 6 and PHP was compiled with Visual Studio 9.

You should re-download the Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server extract it and use the php_sqlsrv_53_ts_vc9.dll library. You will also need to update the php.ini file with

extension=php_sqlsrv_53_ts_vc9.dll