I enjoy running Visual Studio in 1680 x 1050 resolution. However, our customers typically use 1024 x 768. Is there some way I can keep my editor in the native resolution but display the form designer in a different one? Thanks!
I suggest you get an additional monitor, configure it as a desktop extension at 1024 x 768, and use it as your UI development and testing screen.
2
votes
I use a 2nd monitor at lower resolution when I need something like this.
Keep VS in your main window, then drag the form when running over to the other.
Also comes in handy when debugging, since you can see both your form and your step through at the same time.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.OkRead more