1
votes

I have been using Eclipse to create java projects. However when I click on create new project, there is no option to create a new c/c++ project.

I tried to install it on my existing eclipse go to Help >> Install New software >> Add and add the link: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/juno

But the link http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/juno is giving 404 error.

3
How is this related to java? - Andremoniy
@Naveen the option of creating c/c++ project itself is not coming ..Can you please tell how to install the c/c++ plugin in eclipse IDE. - Learner
@Andremoniy , removed. - Learner
@Naveen , yes , i went to this link , but if you click that p2 software repository: download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/juno., its giving 404 error - Learner

3 Answers

1
votes

Here is the update for MARS

Help >> Install New software >> Add "http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars"

after that check --> Programming languages ---> C/C++ Development Tools

and install it

enter image description here

0
votes

Help >> Install New software >> Add "http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno"

after that check --> Programming languages ---> C/C++ Development Tools

and install it