I have learnt how to export Selenium IDE html file to JUnit.
But if I make a change to the JUnit test - is there a way I can convert the Junit test to Selenium IDE html file so that even if I run the test from IDE the new change is recorded?
What is the best practice for such scenarios?
Note: (2nd user#Manii88), I am also facing the same issue...THough it might be an old question, it is still not solved yet...I find this question compelling because, say for example, I am in middle of some test, which i have exported from selenium ide and modified in Selenium Webdriver, eclipse, to check the viability of test cases and handling of popups...then, i want to continue my test case in ide...till the step completed, i want to proceed quickly and then, the next step, i will continue recording...
Hope this makes the scenario clear...Any answers???
Thanks!