I've created a database of objects using Core Data. I want my app to have the functionality to support multiple users. Each user should be able to see the list of objects stored in the database, and can then select the desired objects that they want to use within their account in the app.
What's the best way to implement this? I want to create a separate persistent store for each user. Shared objects, like the default main list of objects that the user chooses from, should be part of a 'common' persistent store, from which the objects in each user's persistent store will point to, so that I'm not creating a bunch of duplicate objects.
On top of that, each object in the main list has children managed objects. The children can be modified by each user and so they should be unique to each user's persistent store.
Any suggestions for best practices? I'm fairly new to Core Data.
Note: Only 1 user can be logged in at a time.
Thanks so much!