Hello and thank you in advance. This is a follow up question from the following thread (not sure if I should have posted there or started a new thread...:
CSRF token missing or incorrect even though I have {% csrf_token %}
I am not sure what I need to do with the code to make csrfContext work. I am trying to use ModelForm to collect data to a model and write it to a MYSQL table. I am gettingthe error:
Reason given for failure:
CSRF token missing or incorrect.
Here is the code:
from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
from djengo.template import RequestContext
from django.http import HttpResponse, HttpRequest, HttpResponseRedirect
from acmetest.models import Player
from acmetest.models import PickForm
csrfContext = RequestContext(request)
return render_to_response('makepick.html', csrfContext)
def playerAdd(request, id=None):
form = PickForm(request.POST or None,
instance=id and Player.objects.get(id=id))
# Save new/edited pick
if request.method == 'POST' and form.is_valid():
form.save()
return HttpResponseRedirect('/draft/')
return render_to_response('makepick.html', {'form':form})
Again,
Thank you for your help!
dpbklyn
django.templateasdjengo.template. It isn't invalid code, just typo'ed. (And you should be using RequestContext, if you're not). - John C