I designed the infopath form. I am writing required programming code on button clicked event. But while publishing the infopath form i am getting
error; Please observe: It should allow me to select "Form Library" option so that i can do. From Microsoft it is suggested from here that i need to remove code. but everything is required in my form. I need to deploy form with code. without code it is without any value.
I have associate tryst certificate as well as my form is with full trust. My infopath services are configured properly. I am running sharepoint2010 in 2-tier farm. I am using Infopath 2010 with Sharepoint 2010. What else i need to be added...?
If i removes code then it shows me
and deployed properly.
Please , give me right direction.
**Edited:**
I deployed this form as form template and activated it by central admin site. and assigned to form library as content type. but while running this form (from Document-> New Document->MyContentTypeTemplate),
i got exception:
Business logic failed due to an exception.
(User: domainname\user, Form Name: MHPMEmployeeInformationTemplateChanged9, IP: , Request: http://spwfe1:7000/_layouts/FormServer.aspx?
XsnLocation=http://spwfe1:7000/FormServerTemplates/MHPMEmployeeInformationTemplateChanged9.xsn&SaveLocation=http:
//spwfe1:7000/OfficialResumeFormLibrary&Source=http://spwfe1:7000/OfficialResumeFormLibrary/Forms/AllItems.aspx&DefaultItemOpen=1, Form ID: urn:schemas-microsoft-com:
office:infopath:MHPMEmployeeInformationTemplateChanged9:-myXSD-2011-09-06T18-40-25, Type: UnauthorizedAccessException, Exception Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80070005.) a2e8bb5f-26d2-485a-bf9c-0a333eaa71e7
Verbose Calling GlobalStorage.SetItem with index LastExceptionLogged value type UnauthorizedAccessException. a2e8bb5f-26d2-485a-bf9c-0a333eaa71e7
Medium Exception thrown from business logic event listener: System.UnauthorizedAccessException:
Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80070005.
at EmployeeInformation_Template.DocGenerator.CreateWordDocument(Resume objResume, Object oTemplate)
at EmployeeInformation_Template.FormCode.GetInfopathData() at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass4.<RunWithElevatedPrivileges>b__2()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(WaitCallback secureCode, Object param) at
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(CodeToRunElevated secureCode) at Employe... a2e8bb5f-26d2-485a-bf9c-0a333eaa71e7
Why should This? : I wondered When Microsoft is avoiding to use Interop COM Objects to use for word file automation which i used in my infopath form. Look Here
What i have to do now? do i need to go with alternatives ? or move by trying to resolve the issues ??? Please , i need right direction.