1
votes

I need to create a report to determine the issue types that are not currently in use in our JIRA instance (server). I have access to query the Postgres database, the problem is that I'm not very good with SQL. I was able to retrieve the issue types that are not currently in use, but I need to retrieve more than that. The ideal report would contain the following information:

Issue Type | Jira Project | Project lead | number of issues | date of last issue created

Could someone help me with the query to get this information? I understand that some of the columns may be difficult to get (like "date of last issue created" per issue type), so if you provide a query that gets me some of the columns but not all of them it would be super ok as well.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I know I'm asking a lot, but if someone can help me generating the following report it will be much appreciated!

Custom Field | Issue Type | Jira Project | Project lead | Amount of issues with a value in that custom field | Date of last issue created

I'm guessing that the number of people here that both know SQL and have an idea of what the schema of your Jira internal postgres database are, are almost 0. If you can share the table schema of the postgres database and some sample data from there, we can probably help craft the sql, but without the vast majority of us are flying blind. - JNevill