0
votes

i have an injection-dll that i am working with. And its crashing process all the time I try to FreeTheLibraryAndExitThread(). I added too much stuff to project and cant understand whats wrong. I know that the reason of crash is a bad reference to a library that I am trying to free. But I removed all the stuff that I wrote for 2 hours and it isnt gone. The lib still crashes. And the main problem that I cant even debug it, cuz there are many threads. At least 2 (dll thread and the process that i am working with)

"But I removed all the stuff that I wrote for 2 hours" - Ohh, poor you, two whole hours, how sad. Some of us have been stuck for days figuring out programming problems. I feel so sad for you (some appropriate sad emoji should probably go here). - Jesper Juhl
I said "wrote for 2 hours", that means that I wrote new code to the project for 2 hours, but it doesn't mean that i am trying to solve this problem in this 2 hours. :) - nAsral3000
You have to debug it. - user253751
So as I said there is no way to debug, but I have an idea. Right now I am reversing my own code. Doing all the stuff from begining. STEP BY STEP. - nAsral3000