1
votes

First, I am a newbie to Android and I was wondering what would be the best way to call Live Data coming from REST APIs to an android app.

  1. What I'm trying to achieve is live changes of two users in their application. Like if "UserA" will make any action on his side, "UserB" will see the "UserA"'s action.
  2. I did it with the help of firebase but there are many errors in live data transferring using firebase.
  3. Now I'm trying to use Socket.IO but don't know how we can use it.
  4. Any help will be appreciated, I want to use already built REST APIs these APIs are built in Laravel. Is there a need to re-build all APIs for these two users' actions in NODEJS or no need?
  5. If NodeJS is there only one solution for this how I can do process by process server side and the android side?
  6. Note: It's not a chat Application

Thanks in advance

What exactly do you need help with, can you clarify? - Dennis Kozevnikoff