0
votes

I am trying to create a flex app but facing a weird problem I have created a package to keep my mxml file separately and action script file separately. But the problem I am facing is when I am trying to import one of the .mxml component in my actionscript of main file of mxml application then I am not able to do so .can some one help me in importing one mxml file into other mxml file. my flash builder is not recognizing the package in which i have kept my other mxmk file

1
Are they in the same project? - RIAstar
thanks RIAstar I figured out my problem and learned that we cant import mxml file we can include mxml file in namespace and can only import actionscript file. - Anupam Gupta
@Anupam Gupta If you found your answer, please write it up, post it as an answer to the question, and select it as such. - JeffryHouser

1 Answers

0
votes

I figured out my problem and learned that we cant import mxml file we can include mxml file in namespace and can only import actionscript file.