2
votes

can someone please show me an example, or links, about using emgucv to create a face recognition application? I've managed to create a webcam capture and face detection, but having trouble to recognize the face. I have sample images, using EigenObjectRecognizer classs to recgonize. but it looks like a failure, no matter whose face captured, always returns a label. And also, how to knwo the "matching percentage" of an image?

Thanks,

2

2 Answers

2
votes

There are some excellent face recognition tutorials available on this site check the link.

Video tutorials on implementing face recognition can be found here.

0
votes

I hope this helps you as the alternative is reading several papers and coding them yourself (Google Scholar is a good resource) but I stumbled across a Face Recognition Article (http://www.codeproject.com/KB/audio-video/FaceRecPro.aspx) on codeproject that does what your attempting with the Eigen classifiers in EMGU. All the source code is available and it is a good article worth reading at the very least,

Cheers

Chris