I followed the tutorial introducing the Play framework, but it gives me an error:
Execution exception VerifyError occured : Expecting a stack map frame in method controllers.Secure$Security.authentify(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z at offset 33
I'm not sure what I did wrong. The code I'm using (snippets):
package controllers;
..
@With(Secure.class)
public class Application extends Controller
{
@Before
public static void setConnectedUser()
{
if (Security.isConnected())
{
User user = User.find("byEmail", Security.connected()).first();
user.password = null;
renderArgs.put("user", user);
}
}
...
For the Security class:
package controllers;
import models.*;
public class Security extends Secure.Security {
static boolean authenticate(String username, String password) {
return User.connect(username, password) != null;
}
}
I also added the secure module to dependencies.yml which loads correctly after restarting Play framework. I added the secure model to my routes. Eclipse gives no errors; error only occurs on execution time. The Secure.Security class does actually have the public static isConnected method available. I'm using the most recent version for the Play framework (1.2.2).
invokedynamic? - Robert de W