1
votes

I am trying to integrate Authorize.net payment api in my app.There is no libraries for iphone in the website http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode.I am searching some other website and test login authentication like this.

NSString *soapMessage=[NSString stringWithFormat:
                       @"<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n"
                       "<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchemainstance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\" xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\">\n"
                       "<soap:Body>\n"
                       "<FunctionName xmlns=\"https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/\">\n"
                       "<merchantAuthentication>\n"
                       "<name>%@</name>\n"
                       "<transactionKey>%@</transactionKey>\n"
                       "</merchantAuthentication>\n"
                       "</FunctionName>\n"
                       "</soap:Body>\n"
                       "</soap:Envelope>\n"
                ,@"7uiT3456",@"6TyperT234"];
NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString:@"https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll"];

I get an output always

The following errors have occurred.

(13) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

I don't know is this the correct way? if any other better way to integrate authorize.net api please guides me.

1
what website were you using for tips on how to implement Authorize.net? I am not even sure where I should start. - Alex Muller
Which Env you are using? - Dhara

1 Answers

1
votes

Do you have a developer account? If you don't, and you use the test server like you are, then you will get this error. Sign up for a developer account and use those credentials for testing. That should solve your problem.

Update 2011-11-23

Authorize.net now offers an iOS SDK