I am trying to upload a json file to S3 browser through batch script using command:
s3browser-con.exe upload <account_name> <local directory\json file> <s3 bucket name and path>
(Referred CLI documentation). However, I get error:
:AccountManager::CurrentAccount::get::failed - unable to show the Add New Account dialog.
This runs fine when I run the batch script individually, however, when I try to run it through command task in Informatica cloud, it gives me this error.
I suspect this is trying to create new account at runtime, but we can only add two accounts at a time since it is free version. Not sure though as I am new to S3 and batch scripts.
Also, is there any way, we can avoid giving account name, as all users might have different account name for a particular bucket? Any help and guidance would be appreciated.
EDIT:
Note: This is detailed error Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at mg.b(String aty) at mk.a(String[] avx) at mg.Main(String[] args)