really quick question; do I need to install from the command prompt sls plugin install -n serverless-python-requirements into each serverless framework project that I make to load python dependencies into the stack/lambda function I am going to deploy?
I had been playing with Serverless Framework in trying to use it for a project involving AWS Lambda and python for csv transformations. As such I'd like to use pandas and numpy within the Lambda function.
I have Docker installed and in the yaml file have
custom:
pythonRequirements:
dockerizePip: true
plugins:
- serverless-python-requirements
But was wondering if I need to repeatedly install that sls plugin install -n serverless-python-requirements each time I create a new project. I noticed that if I do that it downloads two json documents package-lock.json and package.json into the project folder. But I had noticed though that other tutorials did not have those json files despite using dependencies, so I wasn't quite sure if this is a repeated step I do per project.