I am trying to become familiar with the OSGI platform and I read a German book about it. I tried to follow every tutorial step to get a simple 'hello world' bundle running but it fails.
Here are the steps I've done:
- Installed Eclipse (3.7.0)
- Installed Equinox SDK (3.7)
- Created a new plugin in Eclipse with target platform OSGi standard
- Put some 'hello world' code into the start and stop-methods of the BundleActivator-class
- Configured in 'Run' an OSGi Framework configuration with only my bundle selected and the 'org.eclipse.osgi' bundle.
Running this gives me the following message. Can anybody help me to get it running?
The error messages can be found here:
osgi> !SESSION 2011-06-25 09:30:13.625 ----------------------------------------------- eclipse.buildId=unknown java.version=1.6.0_24 java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc. BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE Command-line arguments: -dev file:C:/Documents and Settings/itsme/eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/Hello World Example/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -consoleLog -console
!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.jsp.jasper 4 0 2011-06-25 09:30:17.609 !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR !STACK 0 org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.eclipse.equinox.jsp.jasper_1.0.300.v20110502 [37]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.apache.jasper.servlet; version="[0.0.0,6.0.0)" at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1327)