19
votes

I was trying to run my Flutter app and this shows up:

    Compiler message:
lib/main.dart:1:8: Error: Not found: 'dart:html'
import 'dart:html';
       ^
Invalid depfile: C:\Users\IMBA\AndroidStudioProjects\mi_card_flutter-master\.dart_tool\flutter_build\410385fb4867e1d74565d68665ecb577\kernel_snapshot.d
Invalid depfile: C:\Users\IMBA\AndroidStudioProjects\mi_card_flutter-master\.dart_tool\flutter_build\410385fb4867e1d74565d68665ecb577\kernel_snapshot.d
...
Compiler message:
lib/main.dart:1:8: Error: Not found: 'dart:html'
import 'dart:html';
       ^
Unhandled exception:
FileSystemException(uri=org-dartlang-untranslatable-uri:dart%3Ahtml; message=StandardFileSystem only supports file:* and data:* URIs)
#0      StandardFileSystem.entityForUri (package:front_end/src/api_prototype/standard_file_system.dart:33:7)
#1      asFileUri (package:vm/kernel_front_end.dart:567:37)
#2      writeDepfile (package:vm/kernel_front_end.dart:760:21)
<asynchronous suspension>
#3      FrontendCompiler.compile (package:frontend_server/frontend_server.dart:536:15)
<asynchronous suspension>
#4      _FlutterFrontendCompiler.compile (package:flutter_frontend_server/server.dart:40:22)
#5      starter (package:flutter_frontend_server/server.dart:178:27)
#6      main (file:///C:/b/s/w/ir/cache/builder/src/flutter/flutter_frontend_server/bin/starter.dart:8:30)
#7      _startIsolate.<anonymous closure> (dart:isolate-patch/isolate_patch.dart:299:32)
#8      _RawReceivePortImpl._handleMessage (dart:isolate-patch/isolate_patch.dart:168:12)

Target kernel_snapshot failed: Exception: Errors during snapshot creation: null
build failed.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\Users\IMBA\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle' line: 882

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildDebug'.
> Process 'command 'C:\Users\IMBA\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 16s
Exception: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1

And something else showed up after I used the --scan flag in the problem section.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijIndexingStats$Index
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    at com.intellij.util.indexing.counters.IndexCounters.<clinit>(IndexCounters.java:34)
    at com.intellij.util.indexing.impl.MapReduceIndex.<init>(MapReduceIndex.java:94)
    at com.intellij.util.indexing.impl.MapReduceIndex.<init>(MapReduceIndex.java:110)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.index.CompilerReferenceIndex$CompilerMapReduceIndex.<init>(CompilerReferenceIndex.java:248)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.index.CompilerReferenceIndex.<init>(CompilerReferenceIndex.java:84)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.JavaCompilerBackwardReferenceIndex.<init>(JavaCompilerBackwardReferenceIndex.java:12)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.JavaBackwardReferenceIndexWriter.initialize(JavaBackwardReferenceIndexWriter.java:80)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.java.JavaBuilder.buildStarted(JavaBuilder.java:149)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.IncProjectBuilder.runBuild(IncProjectBuilder.java:359)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.IncProjectBuilder.build(IncProjectBuilder.java:178)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildRunner.runBuild(BuildRunner.java:139)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildSession.runBuild(BuildSession.java:288)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildSession.run(BuildSession.java:121)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildMain$MyMessageHandler.lambda$channelRead0$0(BuildMain.java:228)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I took all the material of this Flutter app from the appbrewery Flutter course. This happens when I was trying to make the MIcard project. Any thoughts to solving this problem?

12
U might need to consider downgrading check this enter link description here - Michael

12 Answers

17
votes

Try the following:

Go to pubspec.yaml file, and try doing Packages get | Pub get, and then build the project again.

Pubspec.yaml

package get

Even if this doesn't work, try removing the import dart:html; from the code and build again. Hope this resolves!

20
votes

Something that work for me is: Delete your pubspec.lock, and get packages in your pubspec.yaml.

2
votes

Optimizing imports (Ctrl + Alt + O) in Android Studio solved the issue for me. Studio Screenshot

1
votes

I faced the same error and further, I tried:

  1. flutter clean
  2. flutter pub get in the terminal, and the issue solved!
0
votes

I couldn't build for iOS, so I deleted flutter/bin/cache/artifacts. iOS works well then building Android had the same error. I tried flutter upgrade and that solved the problem.

0
votes

Most of the time for me it's like

  • Misspelled assets name
  • Non-Existing asset/directory name
0
votes

Removing .gradle folder helped

Gradle is located at

On Windows: %USERPROFILE%\.gradle

On Mac / UNIX: ~/.gradle
  1. Close android studio.
  2. Remove whole .gradle folder.
  3. Open Android studio and build.
0
votes

I managed to solve this problem by reading a different topic here: Recompile with Xlint

First, find your build.gradle file from the Android folder (Android/app/build.gradle)

Then paste the following code inside the android brackets {}:

allprojects {
tasks.withType(JavaCompile) {
    options.compilerArgs << "-Xlint:unchecked" << "-Xlint:deprecation"
}}

I have pasted it at the bottom before the end bracket and it worked for me.

After this, just restart your app and it should work.

0
votes

This error happens when indentation is not proper in pubspec.yaml file. Make sure font and other dependencies are having right indentation.

0
votes

Just faced this issue, I solved it by removing an unused import

import 'dart:js';

the issue started when I added it by mistake, took a while to realize it was the issue

0
votes

Just in case, do this:

IntelliJ/Android Studio: "Edit Configurations" (in your run configurations) → "Additional run args".

VS Code: search for "Flutter run additional args" in your user settings.

This fixed the problem for me. What this basically does is that, if you use an import that doesn't support null safety, Flutter ignores it.

-2
votes

This should work!!!

flutter clean,


flutter pub get,


flutter build appbundle --release --no-tree-shake-icons