0
votes

I am unable to run a simple test project using the intellij plugin cursive. I am able to open a REPL without any problems and can even call functions defined in the core.clj file.
Running the project directly however yields this error message:

Error running 'new-project.core': failed to access class com.intellij.execution.impl.ProcessStreamsSynchronizer from class com.intellij.execution.impl.ConsoleViewRunningState (com.intellij.execution.impl.ProcessStreamsSynchronizer is in unnamed module of loader com.intellij.util.lang.UrlClassLoader @402f32ff; com.intellij.execution.impl.ConsoleViewRunningState is in unnamed module of loader com.intellij.ide.plugins.cl.PluginClassLoader @c9a79eb)


Intellij run configuration here. Changing How to run it and What to run does nothing.

Starting the project via the Leiningen tab yields the same error message.

2
Not sure what your project.clj looks like, but I usually open a terminal at the bottom of IntelliJ and lein run. If you want to run the program from the Cursive REPL, there are other things you may need to do. - clartaq

2 Answers

0
votes

Added project name dependency in project.clj worked for me Also I tried to do lein run Let me know if this work for you.