0
votes

I'm new to Corda, so am following the "Getting started developing CorDapps".
On my MacBook Pro, I have: - installed the JDK, IntelliJ Community edition and Git, - have downloaded the sample project (using git clone) by following Step One) - created an IntelliJ project (by following Step Two) but, when following instructions for Deploy the CorDapp locally (using ./gradlew clean deployNodes), I get the following errors:

Task :contracts-java:compileJava FAILED

/Users/samples/cordapp-example/contracts-java/src/main/java/com/example/state/IOUState.java:5: error: package com.google.common.collect does not exist import com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList; ^ ... and another 3 similar.

I've searched google, gradle and IntelliJ forums, but cannot find anyhting that helps resolve my issue.

Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks a lot!

2

2 Answers

0
votes

As recommended here, Open IOUState.java and:

  1. Remove this import: import com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList;
  2. Modify ImmutableList.of(new IOUSchemaV1()) to Arrays.asList(new IOUSchemaV1())
0
votes

The recent 4.4 upgrades have removed the ImmutableList from the dependencies. You could change the ImmutableList.of to Arrays.asList or Collections.singletonList as a workaround.

Thanks for raising this, we will fix it ASAP.