Ok this may sound silly, but is there a way to delete a file that has been uploaded to Google Cloud Functions?
I have accidentally uploaded the .cloudignore file and the .python-version file (using gcloud functions deploy). I can't find anything in the documentation (and neither using the web interface).
To clarify further, these are the steps to reproduce:
- Deploy cloud function, including .python-version and .cloudignore (version 1)
- Edit .cloudignore to ignore .python-version and .cloudignore
- Redeploy (version 2)
Expected result: .python-version and .cloudignore are excluded in version 2
Actual result: .python-version and .cloudignore are still there, but are still the same as in version 1 (i.e., they are ignored in the version 2 deployment, but are not removed from the cloud function)
Of course I could delete the function entirely and re-upload it, but there has to be a better way...
Any hints are greatly appreciated.
[
]