0
votes

I've developed an IONIC 4 application which uses as backend an Wordpress site. All good until I decided to display on a page my lasts instagram photos. ( So nothing fancy, just some gallery with lasts photos)

The thing is, on Wordpress I have an Instagram plugin which does that, and I'd like to know If I can use the already generated token from Wordpress in my IONIC 4 application.

The Wordpress plugin is called Edge instagram widget, and basicly I've already done the steps necessary for authenticating my website, and retrieve a valid Instagram token.

1

1 Answers

0
votes

Digging more here on SO, I stumbled upon the answer to my question. Actually the Instagram token is in my site database, so using it with this anwser will retrive last media posts on instagram.

You can format the output in html or json, depending how you want to treat the results.

Thank you SO