I am using Sonata Admin Bundle and Sonata Media Bundle. I use those versions. Symfony Version is 4.4.3
sonata-project/admin-bundle 3.58.0 The missing Symfony Admin Generator
sonata-project/block-bundle 3.18.3 Symfony SonataBlockBundle
sonata-project/cache 2.0.1 Cache library
sonata-project/core-bundle 3.17.2 Symfony SonataCoreBundle (abandoned)
sonata-project/datagrid-bundle 2.5.0 Symfony SonataDatagridBundle
sonata-project/doctrine-extensions 1.5.1 Doctrine2 behavioral extensions
sonata-project/doctrine-orm-admin-bundle 3.13.0 Symfony Sonata / Integrate Doctrine ORM into the SonataAdminBundle
sonata-project/easy-extends-bundle 2.5.0 Symfony SonataEasyExtendsBundle
sonata-project/exporter 2.0.1 Lightweight Exporter library
sonata-project/media-bundle 3.23.0 Symfony SonataMediaBundle
Furthermore I use the GalleryAdmin provided by the Media Bundle without any changes. In the Gallery Edit case I get following error:
INVALID MODE : s5e37f8b81382b_galleryHasMedias - type : CollectionType - mapping :
This error message is printed where the upload / edit forms of the Gallery Media Items should be:
There are few other people having the same error but i haven't found a working solution to it. Does someone know how to get rid of this error?
