I'm trying to work through some of the examples in this article around table generations using expss - https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/expss/vignettes/tables-with-labels.html - however, I am consistently getting the error could not find function "setalloccol" using the most basic crosstab functions of cro and fre with two variables:
> cro(df$var1, df$var2)
Error in setalloccol(ans) : could not find function "setalloccol"
I'm using R Studio 1.2.1335 and I've re-installed the packages dplyr, data.table, tidyr and expss itself, but I still seem to get this error with all these libraries running. I've googled the exact error I'm coming up with and there is absolutely zilch on this, so appreciate any help...
setalloccolsupposed to come from? - camillecroorfrelike you would with thetablecommand, egcro(df$var1, df$var2)but it comes back with the error in the post title... very confusing as i'm not sure anything is deprecated - the article I'm reading is from only a couple if months ago! - TimL