2
votes

I've just started training my first weights. Transfer learning to be exact. The pc I have is running on Ubuntu and currently using Darknet framework with the darknet53.conv.74 pre-trained model + yolov3.cfg that I modified for a single class - Human. However, after starting to train it returns me this error. Could the error be because I haven't made the test.txt file? (It's made, but empty)

./darknet detector train training/obj.data training/yolo-obj.cfg training/darknet53.conv.74 yolo-obj First section must be [net] or [network]: Success darknet: ./src/utils.c:256: error: Assertion `0' failed. Aborted (core dumped)

The line 256 of the utils.c is simply an error function:

void error(const char *s)
{
    perror(s);
    assert(0);
    exit(-1);
}
1
Please show us your code in plain text in your question. Also take a moment to improve your question with How to Ask - Guillaume Raymond
What code do u wish to see? The .cfg file? - legoloco45
the code that could generate First section must be [net] or [network]: Success darknet: ./src/utils.c:256: error: Assertion `0' failed. - Guillaume Raymond
I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue on which file/code is directly responsible for this. I followed this tutorial github.com/AlexeyAB/… and the error pops up after the ./darknet detector train training/obj.data training/yolo-obj.cfg training/darknet53.conv.73 command. - legoloco45
Heeeey! You were right! It actually worked. All the spaces were CF and LF so it couldn't recognize it! Replaced it with only LF and it worked! Now i've got a different error, but I think I can figure this one out. Thanks, man! - legoloco45

1 Answers

0
votes

As per this issue it may be cause by CR/LF in config file. For @legoloco it was the case. Reformatting line ending with only CR fix his issue.