when using uwsgi with the uwsgi-file parameter, I can see the correctly rendered page at 127.0.0.1/hello.py:
plugin = python3
master = true
processes = 5
chdir = /var/www/web1/
http = 127.0.0.1:9090
wsgi-file = /var/www/web1/hello.py
stats = 127.0.0.1:9191
chmod-socket = 777
vacuum = true
enable-threads = true
die-on-term = true
but when i reverse proxy from nginx using
location ~ \.py$ {
try_files $uri /index.py =404;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:9090;
include uwsgi_params;
}
and disable the uwsgi-file parameter:
plugin = python3
master = true
processes = 5
chdir = /var/www/web1/
http = 127.0.0.1:9090
#wsgi-file = /var/www/web1/hello.py
stats = 127.0.0.1:9191
chmod-socket = 777
vacuum = true
enable-threads = true
die-on-term = true
then I get these errors:
browser - "Internal Server Error"
nginx console - "GET /hello.py HTTP/1.1" 500 32
uwsgi console - "GET /hello.py => generated 21 bytes in 0 msecs (HTTP/1.0 500) 2 headers in 83 bytes (0 switches on core 0)"
can I have some help troubleshooting this please