I have a dataset of a type as shown
Seasons A B C A1 B1 C1 Winter 97 94 87 0.2 0.4 0.3 Summer 92 94 101 1 0.7 0.3
There are values for each season (Summer, Winter, autumn, spring) and with variables from (A to E) and (A1 to E1). While drawing a barplot using ggplot2, the bar height of A1 to E1 is very less due to their low values and I wish to move them to the secondary axis but I don't know how to do that. Please suggest the code. I am sharing my code until now.
library(readxl)
library(ggplot2)
library(readxl)
cell_viability_data <- read_excel("C:/Users/CEZ178522/Downloads/ananya/Cell_viability.xlsx")
cell_viability_data
plot1 <- ggplot(data=cell_viability_data, aes(x=Seasons, y= CellViability, fill= Types)) +
geom_bar(stat="identity", position=position_dodge()) +
labs(title = "Seasonal Cell Viability") +
theme(axis.text.x = element_text(colour = "grey1", size = 10),
axis.text.y = element_text(colour = "grey1", size = 10),
plot.title = element_text(hjust = 0.5))
plot1
I need the small bars to move to secondary axis
