0
votes

I have ionic 3 app using firebase and google plus plugins, when I install both plugins and debug android platform it gives an processDebugResources error, after seaching as in the fire-base-plugin issues I made changes in firebase plugin and android platform like below , then I can build android platform also firebase working well but google plus not working anymore without any errors or exceptions just waiting fro promise. can anyone help me please?

I have add these line to firebase plugin

<framework src="com.google.android.gms:play-services-tagmanager:16+" />
<framework src="com.google.firebase:firebase-core:16.+" />
<framework src="com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:17.+" />
<framework src="com.google.firebase:firebase-config:16.+" />
<framework src="com.google.firebase:firebase-perf:16.+" />

and made these chnages in plugins/cordova-plugin-firebase/src/android/ build.gradle

compile 'com.google.firebase:firebase-auth:16.+' 
compile 'com.google.firebase:firebase-iid:16.+'

also I have change andriod platform gradle to

classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:4.2.0' // google-services dependency from cordova-plugin-firebase
1
try to change the numbers int this file path (just try) /platforms/android/project.properties firebase-core:11.4.2/11.8.0 firebase-messaging:11.4.2/11.8.0 firebase-config:11.4.2/11.8.0 firebase-perf:11.4.2/11.8.0 firebase-auth:11.4.2/11.8.0 firebase-iid:11.4.2/11.8.0 - Anandh Sp
thank you Anandh, when I change it to 11.8.0 it gives me debug error like :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac. dpo you have another idea? - Jafar Sabah
Try with 11.4.2 - Anandh Sp
Paste your android.properties files here - Anandh Sp
target=android-27 android.library.reference.1=CordovaLib android.library.reference.2=app cordova-plugin-firebase/needion-build.gradle com.google.android.gms:play-services-tagmanager:+ com.google.firebase:firebase-core:11.4.2 com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:11.4.2 com.google.firebase:firebase-config:11.4.2 com.google.firebase:firebase-perf:11.4.2 com.google.android.gms:play-services-auth:11.4.2 com.google.android.gms:play-services-identity:11.4.2 com.android.support:support-annotations:27.+ - Jafar Sabah

1 Answers

0
votes

I was solved this like :

ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-googleplus --save --variable REVERSED_CLIENT_ID=com.googleusercontent.apps.************* --variable WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID=*************.apps.googleusercontent.com --variable PLAY_SERVICES_VERSION=15.0.1

sample code :

var webClientId = '********.apps.googleusercontent.com';

this.googlePlus.login({
'webClientId': webClientId,
'offline': false
}).then.........