I am using RAD Studio Rio which has support for High DPI.
But it doesn't seem to work on TWebBrowser, at least not by default like it does on other VCL components.
So when I drag the app from Low-DPI to High-DPI monitor, the user interface and all components resize (including the web browser container), but not the content inside web browser which stays the same.
I am sure it can be enabled, because moving Internet Explorer between monitors does change the content size automatically.
So the question is how to enable it for TWebBrowser too?
I noticed that when dragging IE window the "Zoom" setting changes automatically (from 100% to 200% - 200% is the DPI scaling value of the High DPI monitor) so it may be done through the use of zoom, or somehow else. But there is also a question of scroll-bar sizes too.
I also noted the existance of DOCHOSTUIFLAG_DPI_AWARE flag which might be useful but I don't know how to utilize it yet.
EDIT: I've created a IDocHostUIHandler descendant class which contains GetHostInfo function where I can control the flags, among others add DOCHOSTUIFLAG_DPI_AWARE which automatically zooms TWebBrowser to the system DPI (if system DPI is set to 150%, web browser will automatically also zoom to 150%). There is no need to use FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION registry key for this.