I am trying to solve a nonlinear optimization problem using Pyomo. At first, I tried the Ipopt solver and I got the things running. I then wanted to try the solver Scip to try for global optimization since Ipopt is a local solver. However, I get an error that I can not understand while using it.
Getting Scip working with Pyomo was not straightforward, however through some help on internet and through some trial and error, I was able to get scip executable for windows from here. I named the executable as scipampl and added it to my PATH.
Pyomo is able to see the solver as when I run the following command, it returns True.
SolverFactory('scip').available()
Feeling confident that I got the things working, I then tried to run my code. I setup my Solverfactory as follows:
solver = 'scip'
solver_io = 'nl'
opt = SolverFactory(solver, solver_io = solver_io)
But to my disappointment, I receive the following error in the end:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\NITINN~1.SIN\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\tmpc0hzo5_7.pyomo.sol'
I have tried to look on the internet as to what does this mean, but so far I have been out of luck. I would appreciate if anyone can throw some light over what the possible cause for this might be ?
Thanks.