0
votes

I am trying to run a simple java code using Notes.jar to read from NSF files on Linux.

When i run the code, I get the below error

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lsxbe in java.library.path

This worked in windows when I installed Notes notes.

Sample JAVA Code

NotesThread.sinitThread(); Session s = NotesFactory.createSession();

I want the below to be fixed

1.Where to get linux software for lotus notes and how to install it

  1. How to fix the below error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lsxbe in java.library.path
2

2 Answers

0
votes

Notes is only available on Windows and MAC. If you need to access notes data in linux, you have several options.
Notes Client on linux has been dropped around 9.0.1 FP6

a) Webservices.
b) NCSO.JAR and DIIOP see https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21994330

0
votes

Just install the old version of Lotus Notes Linux client or Domino server. Then, you'll find the required files in the root folder of the installation. I'll suggest you add the installation to the path variable (Apparantly, JVM doesn't always detect this values) or put the required files in usr/lib or /lib(Which is what we're doing). You'll require a few more libraries including liblxbe.so, I'll list them here as libgsk8iccs_64.so, libxmlproc.so, libnotes.so, libndgts.so. If you could find this files somewhere, you won't need the lotus client. Just the Notes.jar or NCSO.jar will work.

P.S.I'd very hard time figuring this out, so I'm listing other needed files also.