I presently have a page with a dynamically created form. I am having trouble understanding how to manipulate the state and GraphQL query to handle nested queries.
With my present implementation it does not seem to be able to create any new entries. I want to create 1 "target" with several sub "addr" tied to it in one mutation.
This is the state definitions:
state = {
name:'',
addr:[{
mobilepkg:'',
target_url:'',
target_ip: '',
idCars:[]
}],
category:'',
date: '',
location:''
}
Handler for Graph:
handleTarget = async e => {
e.preventDefault()
const { name,
target_url,
target_ip,category,
mobilepkg,date,location } = this.state
let idCars = this.state.idCars
let adras = this.state.addr
await this.props.createTargetMutation({
variables: {
data: {
name,
addr:{
create:
[{
target_url,
target_ip,
mobilepkg,
cars: {
connect: idCars
},
}]
},
date,
location,
category
}
}
})
this.props.history.replace('/targets')
}
}
My create mutation
const CREATE_DRAFT_MUTATION = gql`
mutation CreateTargetMutation($data: TargetCreateInput!) {
createTarget(data: $data) {
id
name
addr
category
}
}
`
GraphQL datamodel
type Target {
id: ID! @unique
name: String!
addr: [Addr!]!
category: String!
date:String!
location:String!
}
type Addr {
id: ID! @unique
target_url:String!
target_ip:String!
mobilepkg:String!
cars: [Car!]!
}
How do I put my ReactJS state which has a nested array into GraphQL? PS:I am new to GraphQL and ReactJS.
EDIT: In playground im able to create my items but its not working in my actual application.
mutation CreateTargetMutation($data: TargetCreateInput!) {
createTarget(data: $data) {
id
name
addr{
target_ip
target_url
mobilepkg
cars{
id
}
}
category
date
location
}
}
{
"data": {
"name":"testerquery",
"addr": {
"create": {
"target_ip":"123",
"target_url":"123",
"mobilepkg":"asd",
"cars":{"connect":{"id":"cjs3yd83u004a0781jffzaqqr"}}
}
},
"category":"simple",
"date":"2019-03-12",
"location":"kl"
}
}