I am trying to register an application in Azure AD using graph API, I have a method CallRestAPI which will make the request.
Below is the code
public async Task<Response> AzureADApp()
{
Response responseMessage = new Response();
try
{
var token = GenerateToken();
List<(string, string)> listHeaders = new List<(string, string)>();
listHeaders.Add(("Authorization", string.Concat("Bearer" + " " + token)));
listHeaders.Add(("Content-Type", "application/json"));
List<(string, string)> param = new List<(string, string)>();
param.Add(("displayName", "VS1Application123"));
param.Add(("homepage", "https://localhost:44358/"));
param.Add(("identifierUris", "https://G7CRM4L/6958490c-21ae-4885-804c-f03b3add87ad"));
string callUrl = "https://graph.windows.net/G7CRM4L/applications/?api-version=1.6";
var result = CallRestAPI(callUrl, "", Method.POST, listHeaders, param);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
responseMessage.StatusCode = Convert.ToInt16(HttpStatusCode.InternalServerError);
}
return responseMessage;
}
public async Task<IRestResponse> CallRestAPI(string BaseAddress, string SubAddress, Method method, List<(string, string)> headersList = null, List<(string, string)> paramsList = null)
{
var call = new RestClient(BaseAddress + SubAddress);
var request = new RestRequest(method);
if (headersList != null)
{
foreach (var header in headersList)
{
request.AddHeader(header.Item1, header.Item2);
}
}
if (paramsList != null)
{
foreach (var param in paramsList)
{
request.AddParameter(param.Item1, param.Item2);
}
}
var response = call.ExecuteTaskAsync(request);
return response.Result;
}
I think the way I am sending parameters in the body is not correct can anyone guide me how to make this code work or is there a better way to achieve the same? Thank you.